UK Tour 2019
Irish Hereford Prime are proud to announce their first agricultural tour traveling to the UK from the 3rd to the 6th of October this year.
Over the 4 day trip our touring group will take in the best highlights of the West Midlands of England, visiting top pedigree Hereford and commercial herds cumulating in a gala dinner on the final night.
It promises to be a great trip and represents excellent value especially as it is an agri-educational tour that is subject to tax relief.
There is limited availability for the tour and it is subject to booking on a first come first served basis.
See brochure link below for the full itinerary and booking details.
Click here for Tour Brochure
• Return flights from Dublin to Birmingham
• Professional tour guide & executive coaching throughout
• 10 kg hand baggage allowance
• Coaching as per the sample itinerary
• 3 nights hotel accommodation (twin share) at the centrally located Fownes Hotel in Worcester, bed, breakfast and two evening meals
• 1 Gala Evening Meal in an established local restaurant
• Services of a Tour Manager for the duration of your tour – accommodation, meals and expenses included
• 3 local farm visits (Award winning and prestigious Hereford cattle farms)
• Meeting with Hereford Cattle Society
• Excursion to Stratford-Upon-Avon – home of William Shakespeare
• Entrance to Hereford Cathedral